EU financed Youth Summer School
A CALL FOR THE INTERNATIONAL YOUTH MOBILITY
WITHIN COHERENT PROJECT,
FINANCED BY THE EUROPEAN YOUTH TOGETHER PROGRAMME,
IN MARIBOR, SLOVENIA INSEPTEMBER 5-9, 2022
1. Name and address of theorganizing entity
PFE Projects For Europe, Square Charles Maurice Wiser 13, 1040 Bruxelles.
2. Purpose of the Call
Within the project COHERENT10 »training places« are available for the Belgian citizens, under coordination of partner organizations, PFE.
PFE is co-organizing an international youth mobility for raising competencies and best practices in the fields of active citizenship, social inclusion and sustainability related topics. Mobility will be held between 59 September 2022 in Maribor, Slovenia. Participants will be also testing the developed e-course and have discussions about youth policy recommendations within the European Union.
The capacity building mobility will last for 5 days, including social programme and after-curriculum activities. PFE and other co-organizing institutions will finance the travel and accommodationcosts.
All the participants of the Coherent summer mobility will receive a certificate of attendance.
3. Who can participate at the training?
Each COHERENT partner organization uses its own selection process. The following criteriafor youth participants should be fulfilled:
· They should be aged between 18 and 24 years on the day of the published Call for applications
· They should be volunteers in this activity, with a tendency to learnand gather new knowledge about active citizenship, social inclusion, sustainability, gaining new knowledge and skills
· They should submit their CV in English and a short motivational letter to join the mobility
· They should be able to speak, read and write in English
Interested candidates should submit their expression of interest to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th JULY 2022.
4. Selection results
Selected candidates will receive a confirmation email of the co-organizing partner in the following 7 days after Call for applications will close. Partner institutions will then prepare the participants for the mobility (introduction to the country of venue, travel details, etc.)
5. Further information
Further information can be received by contacting the co-organizing partner: PFE, Square Charles Maurice Wiser 13, 1040 Bruxelles and via email: email@example.com.
Monday 05 september 2022